Save The Date 10th Annual Consultation
Little Creek Resort, Squaxin Island Reservation, Shelton, WA
November 4, 2015
- 1:30 – 3:00 PM Description of Programs Offered by the FBI’s Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) Division
- 1:30 – 5:00 PM Tribal Listening Session: Abuse In Later Life in Tribal Communities
- 3:15 – 5:15 PM Presentations on DOJ’s Tribal Access Program (TAP) for National Crime Information and DOI’s Bureau of Indian Affairs Purpose Code X Program
These sessions will include descriptive program summaries and information on how these programs can help tribes access criminal history record information in national crime information databases for both civil and criminal purposes. Pre-meeting Agenda
Tribal Consultation 11/4/15
The Department of Justice Office on Violence Against Women (OVW) invites tribal leaders to join the 10th Annual Government-to-Government Violence Against Women Tribal Consultation. The purpose of the consultation is to solicit recommendations on enhancing safety for American Indian and Alaska Native women, strengthening the Federal response to the crimes of domestic violence, dating violence, sexual assault, stalking, and sex trafficking, and administering grant funds.
Lodging and Transportation
Hotel rooms are available at Little Creek Resort. To make a reservation, please call (800)667-7711 and use booking code 1511UNITED.
Capital Aeroporter shuttle service is a preferred provider offering discounted group rates for shared rides. Prices vary depending on departure location. Please use booking code OVM in the frequent user login on capair.com to receive the discounted group rate.
- 2015 Update on the Status of Tribal Consultation Recommendations
- Consultation Framing Paper on Funding for Special Domestic Violence Criminal Jurisdiction
- 2015 Tribal Leaders Invitation
- Consultation Framing Paper on FVPSA Tribal Funding Formula
- Tribal VAWA 2013 – Special Domestic Violence Criminal Jurisdiction
- Pascua Yaqui Tribe & VAWA
- Tulalip Tribes Implementation of VAWA 2013 and Related Issues